The U2 Series is an All – In – One Integrated Processor and Viewing Head System which is Uniquely Suited for Single or Multi – Burner, Multi – Fuel and Difficult Flame Detection Applications.
The All – In – One Solution Eliminates the Need for a Separate Processor which Saves on Cabinets and Wiring.
Multiple Models and Sensor Options Meet Difficult Flame Monitoring Applications Requiring a High Level of Discrimination.
Learn all about the U2S Series All – In – One Integrated Processor and Viewing Head Flame Detection Solution for Single or Multi – Burner, Multi – Fuel and Difficult Flame Detection Applications.
- Integrated Viewing Head and Signal Processor
- Electronic Check (No Mechanical Shutter) for Self – Check of the System
- Independent Configuration and Adjustable Gain Settings for Each Sensor
- Ten Selectable Flicker Frequency Filters for Solid State UV and IR Sensor (Model Dependent)
- Fully Programmable using Touch Screen Interface with Easy to Follow Scrolling Menu Structure
- Available in Quick Disconnect or PF Versions with Factory Installed Pigtail Extension Cable
- Modbus RS422 Communication for use with FLAMETOOLS – PC or FLAMETOOLS – HMI/U Supports 248 Loops and 32 Loops Respectively
- Input Power: 22 – 26 VDC, 120 mA Max
- Output Relay Contacts: One Normally Open Flame Relay and One Normally Open Fault/Self – Check Relay, 2 A, 30 VDC or 250 VAC
- Ambient Temperature: -40°F to 158°F (-40°C to 70°C)
- Analog Flame Signal: 0-20 mA or 4-20 mA Output
- Enclosure: IP66
- Adjustable Flame On/Off Threshold
- Adjustable FFRT 1, 2, or 3 Seconds
- 1″ NPT Mounting
- X-Ray and Gamma Ray Immune
- For PF version: Class I Div 1 Gr A, B, C, D, E, F, G T6 – NEMA 4X, IEC Ex FMG 13.0023X Ex d IIC T6 Gb IP66
- For Quick Disconnect Version: Class I Div 2 Gr A, B, C, D T5 – NEMA 4X, IEC CSA13.0023 Ex nAnC IIC T5 Gc IP66
- Fit for use in SIL 3 Applications
- EN 298 Pending
- INMETRO (Brazil)
- KTL pending (Korea)
- 2 – 4 Burners Steam Generator
- Duct Burners
- Multiple Burner Heaters
- Furnaces and Reformers
- Natural Draft Burners