Honeywell 600U Flame Rod
The 600U Ultra Flame Rod is a Reliable Flame Detecting System which Measures Rectified Current Flow through a Flame Rod when in Contact with a Flame.
When the Rectified Current is above the Preset Value, the Flame Relay is Energized.
LEDs Indicate Rod Fouled and Rod Grounded and a Display provides a Visual Indication of the Flame Signal and Flame Relay to Show System Status.
- Capable of Connecting to Ignition Coil or Ignition Transformer
- When using with an Ignition Coil, the Flame Rod serves as an Ignition Rod
- Six Numeric LEDs arranged Vertically provides a Visual Display of Flame Signal
- High/Low Gain Plug in Selection
- Flame Rod Grounded Indication
- Flame Rod Fouled Indication
- Flame Rod Fault Indication
- Input Power: 115/230 VAC, 50 or 60 Hz
- Ambient Temperature: Controller 32°F to 140°F (0°C to 60°C).
- Flame Relay Output: DPDT Contacts, Rated 5 A at 125 VAC, 277 VAC, and 30 VDC
- Flame Rod Voltage: 175 VAC at 115/230 VAC Input
- Flame Rod Current (Not Firing): Maximum Current to Ground <.5mA